Teche Broadcasting Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are always seeking people who believe they have what it takes to be in the broadcast industry. You can send us your resume through our contact page. Any positions that are available will be posted here.
Office Personnel/Book Keeper
NO Phone Calls Please. If you have a disability that would require you to call us for any questions, please feel free to do so at 985-395-2853. KQKI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KQKI 95.3 FM is seeking office personnel/Book Keeper to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in a fun, fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Greet both listeners and customers
- Enter daily contracts into computer system
- Schedule and print daily commercial logs
- Invoice and bill clients monthly
- Maintain and update accounts receivables
- Sales staff support
- Other general office tasks
- Computer literacy a must
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ready and willing to learn
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, Data entry, adding machine
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
The position is 30 hours per week. Monday through Friday.
Please Read Below:
You may apply by requesting an application for employment at KQKI. Located at 128 Pluto Street, Morgan City, LA 70380 or by downloading an application below. You can also upload the application once you have completed it by using the form below. You may also attach your resume and send it to us by using the form below. If you send only your resume, please make sure to include three references.
If you are unable to send your application to us by using the form below, you may drop it off to us at our office, 128 Pluto Street, Bayou Vista, LA.
Some error has occured.